Dianna had the honor of being contacted by Justin Siems, founder of the Pilot to Pilot Podcast with the offer to share her story. Here are the highlights!
Excerpt from Justin, Podcast Host:
“The Pilot to Pilot podcast is a place for aviators to come for inspiration and encouragement. They aim to help all types of aviators to continue pursuing their aviation dreams, whether that be flying commercially or flying for fun.
I had such a great time recording with Justin and sharing my story with his nearly 23,000 subscribers. Be sure to subscribe to his Pilot to Pilot Podcast channel available on several platforms including Google Play, Spotify, and Apple Podcasts!
While you’re hitting those subscribe buttons, here’s a few highlights from our recording:
What is going on Avi-Nation? Welcome back to the Pilot to Pilot podcast episode 72 ft. Dianna Klein. Dianna has accomplished a lot in her aviation career, she is a 787 Dreamliner pilot and a C5 pilot in the Air Force Reserves. All while being a wife, mom and very active in her local community.
Some of the things Dianna and I talk about are…
- Dianna talks about why she got into aviation
- How her dad never pushed aviation on her.
- Why Dianna’s military aviation career didn’t go as planned.
- Why Dianna chose Embry Riddle for her flight school.
- Why Dianna felt bad for her mom sometimes in her training.
- How Dianna was able to leave early from high school to fly.
- Why Dianna wanted to go to the Air Force Academy to learn how to flying fighters.
- When Dianna knew she caught the aviation bug
- Dianna talks about being very focused on her training.
- Dianna talks about struggling with math with the SAT.
- Dianna didn’t let a setback deter her aviation dreams.
- Why it is important to have your own board of personal directors.
- Dianna talks about how 9/11 affected her and her family.
- How Dianna built her time.